The pump repair kit worked, but the parts aren't identical to the Graco parts and I've rebuilt 1,000's of these. My own unit is used very little and my only issue was the check valve balls weren't as crisp as new and I wanted to replace them so I bought the whole kit. The upper packing leaked with the original spacer ring in place. It wasn't leaking before I installed the new seals and the shaft has only .002 of wear on it. Not sure what the seal issues are, but they obviously don't work as well as the original...... I guess you get what you pay for!
Prosource 235-703 or 235703 Repair Kit
- This is a high quality aftermarket airless repair kit.
- Compatible with many paint sprayers.
- See your manual or manufacturers website for detailed information.
- All the leathers, packings and machined parts are made in the USA of the highest quality materials.
- Aftermarket parts must pass our quality control inspection procedures to get into our kits.
- Beware of aftermarket kits not made in the USA! Materials may not be equal to US materials.
- Prosource # 648001
Prop 65 Warning!
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.