We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note, there are restrictions on some products, which cannot be shipped to international destinations.
We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays and severe weather (we're in Minnesota!)
Orders placed M-F and paid for by 11:30 am CST (Central Standard Time) are usually shipped that day, provided we have the items in stock.
- Orders placed all other days/times are shipped the next business day, provided they are paid for and the items are in stock.
- Some items have "Availability: Ships in 2-4 days" on their respective listing pages, which means the item will be ordered from the manufacturer, delivered to us and shipped to you within that time frame.
- Sprayers and other high priced items are usually drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Tracking will be forwarded when it is received from them.
When you place an order, we estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its listing page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. If you believe the rate to be incorrect, please contact us.
We offer items for sale on several different sites and occasionally we do over sell. We contact our customers as soon as possible when an item has been oversold so they are aware of the status and can choose to cancel or make alterations in their order if they wish.
- First Class shipping is the lowest cost. That low price does not come with insurance or real tracking once it leaves the USA. We will ship First Class, but cannot guarantee delivery.
- For insurance and tracking we recommend Priority Mail or Express Mail which includes both!
- Buyers are responsible for any Duties, Fees, or Goods and Services/Import Taxes, assessed by their Country and/or Common Carrier (We do not collect any of these fees in advance. The exception is UPS Express or UPS Expedited which is more expensive up front and does cover the Duty/Taxes). Please confirm with your countries customs information prior to placing your order.
- UPS and FedEx charge an international brokerage fee at the time of delivery. Please contact UPS or FedEx in your country to confirm all fees or charges prior to placing your order.***
You may return most new items in Original Condition (manufacturers packaging undamaged) within 30 days of delivery for a full store credit.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Sprayers/Machines and Extension Poles (6 ft in length) are covered under the manufacturers warranty only (no returns).
For products that are not defective:
- Customer is responsible for all shipping & insurance costs both ways (unless ProSource sent an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- For items that offered "Free Shipping", our original costs incurred for shipping will be deducted from the refund.
*Some items including special order parts are subject to a restocking fee. Please contact us for further information*
You can expect us to process your return within two to three days of us receiving your package. Please remember to allow for the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days).
Please contact us if you have questions.
Returns Address:ProSource Painting AccessoriesAttn: RETURNS425 10th Street NE Suite #1Milaca, MN 56353