The kit did not look like the pictures, the red spacer is actually white! All the parts are there tho and you do not need all of them. Which parts you require depends on the year of manufacture of your sprayer, best read the instructions provided. My 440i is a later model made after 2005. It took around me around 45mins to repack and rebuild the fluid section, the sprayer is holding around 3000-3100psi after using this kit. Repack kit was easy to install, this was my first time repacking a sprayer.
- This is a Titan 730-401 or 730401 Repair Kit
- Genuine Titan OEM part (17 pcs.)
- Fits these Titan Sprayers:
- 440i, 440HP, 440HPX, 440XC, 447HP, 447HPX, 550XC
- 660HPX, 690HP, 660XC, 690GXC, 690HPG
- 3205E, 3305E, 3405, 3100SL
- PowrLiner 3100 and others.
- May also fit Wagner and SprayTech equipment.
- Check your manual or manufacturers website for part numbers and detailed information.
Prop 65 Warning!
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.