Titan 0580495 / 580495 HEA Pressure Gauge -Aftermarket
- For use with HEA spray tips ONLY.
- Standard 1/4" NPT MXF fittings.
- Max gauge pressure of 4000psi.
- Best spraying pressure range for "HEA" is 900-1100psi.
- Dial in your pressure to the green shaded area for the best results.
- Instructions included with the gauge on how to properly setup the gauge.
- This Prosource branded high quality aftermarket gauge is assembled in the USA.
- Please note... There is an air bubble in the gauge face. The air bubble is needed for the purpose of dampening the internal pressure to ensure accurate readings. It is necessary for the air bubble to be there so that the gauge will work properly since air provides a cushioning effect for the gauge. In fact, you should be worried if there isn't an air bubble.
Prop 65 Warning!
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
No one has reviewed this product! Write a Review